FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certification Course
Technical Aviation Services offers the following schedules for the Aircraft Dispatcher course. However, if students are unable to attend the classes due to a scheduling conflict, or would like to extend or shorten the course duration, we can coordinate with our instructors to set up a class schedule that works around the student’s needs, one on one if needed, at no additional cost.
Planning & strategy
During our FAA Aircraft Dispatcher course, we will cover all basic and advanced material on the following subjects:
- Aircraft Performance
- Aeronautical Regulations
- Instruments and Air Traffic Control
- Communications and Emergency Procedures
- Practical Dispatch and Dispatch Simulator.
* FREE – Airport, Runway and Ramp Procedures Safety Program for all TAS Aircraft Dispatcher graduates.
* For out-of-state and/or international students, course prices and benefits are the same as for local students, however, there is an additional fee of $220 USD for international students for visa requirements. FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certification Course includes:
- Student Kit (Dispatcher school manual, navigation charts)
- Unlimited hours of flight simulator and access to school computers
- Tour of local airline dispatch center at MIA International Airport
- Airport, Runway and Ramp Procedures Safety Program Certificate (for TAS graduates)
- Tour of MIA Air Traffic Control Tower, local flight service station and NOAA offices (depending on availability)
- In-class reviews following graduation and job interview assistance!
want to know more?.
Please write to us so we can give you all the information you need, your future career awaits you
We Build Stronger
We are committed to providing our students with exceptional service while offering the best training.